General Booking Terms
- Check in time is 2pm. You may arrive before this time, however, we cannot guarantee that your room will be available for you until this time.
- Check out time is 11am. We reserve the right to charge you for a late check out.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card or by pre-payment.
- All the prices shown are applicable at time of booking and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- VAT is included in the displayed rate unless otherwise stated.
- The accommodation rate, including any extras incurred during your stay, must be settled in full before departure. Accepted forms of payment are cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Maestro.
- We will make every effort to fulfil your requests, however, we cannot guarantee these and any failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
- Reservations must be cancelled by 12pm hotel time 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of full stay including tax.
- No-show fee is full stay including tax.
- Exceptions may apply for specific rates - during holidays - special events or conventions.
- Cancellations MUST be made through the original booking channel or a cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you fail to settle your account upon departure your credit card will be charged for the full amount.
- Children under 12 are not permitted to dine in the restaurant in the evening.
- A High-Tea will be arranged for children at 6pm each evening and children must vacate the restaurant before 7pm.
- Children aged 8 and over can dine on one evening with their parents at 6.30pm. This is at the discretion of the hotel and must be arranged in advance.
- One dog is permitted to stay in either the Pond, South or Churchill room by prior arrangement.
- Guide dogs are welcome with prior arrangement.
- Dogs are welcome to explore our vast grounds and beach with their owners but are not permitted in any of the lounge areas or the restaurant.
- A charge of £25 per stay is applicable when staying with your dog.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage to guests’ property however caused.
- Vehicles and the contents thereof are parked by guests at their own risk.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card, should you cause any damage to the property or contents within.
- Dinner is served in the restaurant from 7.00pm until 8.45pm. We serve a set menu. Should you have any dietary restrictions, allergies or general food dislikes please let us know in advance.
- Breakfast is served from 8.00am until 9.30am.
- In line with Scottish Legislation all our bedrooms, public rooms and restaurant are no smoking areas.
Luxury self catering by the sea. Breaks still available in February 2018. 20% discount for arrivals within 14 days.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our e-mailing list and be the first to know about our forthcoming offers and news from Knockinaam.
OFFERS AND PACKAGES
Find out about our special event weekends and breaks at the Lodge throughout the year.
Knockinaam is ideal for small intimate weddings, special events, club tours and house parties.