What’s On in Dumfries and Galloway
Dumfries & Galloway has a great variety of events throughout the year which allow you to explore our traditions, culture, have fun and meet our friendly local people.
- Spring Fling (27-29th May 2023) Where artists of all kinds around Dumfries and Galloway throw open their studios.
- Portpatrick Lifeboat Week (30th July -5th August)
- Kirkcudbright Arts & Crafts Train (4th-7th August)
- Raiders Gravel Biking Event (31st August – 3rd September)
- Portpatrick Folk Festival (1st – 3rd September)
- Stranraer Oyster Festival (15th – 17th September)